Instagram

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My first love letter :)

Dear  my  beloved  husband,

              How  are  you?  I  hope  you  are  in  the  pink  of  health.  Do  you  miss  me?  I  miss  you  so  much,  my  love.  I  need  to  begin  by  saying  I'm  almost  dying,  I  miss  you  so  much.  You  know,  it's  sunny  and  warm  here,  but  my  heart  only  has  light  when  it   comes  to  my  memory  the  light  in  your  eyes  and  the  sparkle  in  your  smile.  It  have  been  about  three  month  that  we  have  not  meet.  How  about  mummy?  Can  she  accept  me  as  your  wife  now?  I  hope  one  day  she  will accept  me  as  her  daughter-in-law.  Please  tell  her  that  I  love  her  as  much  as  I  love  my  mother.

Dear  husband,

              How  about  your  studies?  Is  it  difficult  to  manage  your  life  without  me?  I  hope  you  can  manage  your  life  well.  Even  though  we  are  separated  by  oceans,  but  my  heart  is  always  with  you.  My  life  is  a  bit  busy  right  now  with  so  many  assignments  to  be  done  but  I  want  you  to  know  that  I  have  never  stop  thinking  of  you.  I  want  you  to  know  that  I  have  got  an  excellence  results  in  my  past  mid-semester  examination. I  hope  you  also  get  the  same  results  as  mine.

My  love,

              This  semester-break  I  will  be  back  to  be  right  by  your  side.  I  will  be  there  as  I  start  my  break.  I  hope  you  can  be  patient  and  wait  for  me.  I  want  us  to  go  for  a  holiday.  I  don't  care  even  though  that  place  is  not  so  far  away  from  our  home.  I  hope  you  don't  mind  if  I  want  your  mum  to  come  along  with  us.  I  want  her  to  know  me  and  I  hope  she  will  be  soft-hearted  and  accept  me.  Even  though  she  is  not  a  muslim,  but  she  is  still  my  mother-in-law.  So,  I  still  love  her.  In  Islam,  even  though  our  mother  is  not  the  same  religious  as  we  are,  they  are  still  our  mother.  Islam  does  not  break  the  bond  between  mother  and  son.

              It  is  hard  to  live  in  this  foreign  country.  My  life  become  harder  because  we  are  far  apart.  I  am  in  Edinburgh,  United  Kingdom  while  you  are  in  France.  For  your  information,  there  is  a  guy  who  is  interested  in  me.  He  is  trying  to  flirt  me.  But,  now  he  does  not  disturb  me  anymore.  I  have  told  him  that  I  am  your  wife  and  I  really  really  love  you  as  my  husband.  I  also  show  him  our  marriage  certificate  as  a  proof  that  I  have  already  belongs  to  someone.  I  hope  you  are  not  jealous,  my  love.

Dear  husband,

             Even  though  it  is  already  three  years  we  are  married,  but  my  love  to  you  was  never  decreases  otherwise  it  is  increasing  day  by  day.  I  hope  you  will  feel  the  same.  I  love  you,  Hubby.  Te  amo.  You  are  always  in  my  heart.  I  hope  Allah  the  greatest,  will  prolong  our  match  until  we  together  reach  Jannah.  I  also  hope  that  we  can  build  a  family  with  childrens  and  live  happily  ever  after.  Do  you  love  me  as  much  as  I  love  you?  I  love  you  more  than  I  love  myself.  When  I  look  at  the  sky,  I  always  thinking  of  you.  We  both  like  to  look  at  the  sky  during  night.  When  I  look  at  the  sky,  I  saw  many  stars  and  I  guest  you  also  do  the  same  thing  as  me,  saw  the  same  stars  as  I  am.  So,  when  I  look  at  the  stars  in  the  sky,  I  always  feel  close  to  you.

Dear  honey,

            Do  you  remember  the  first  day  we  met?  That's  memory  is  still  fresh  in  my  mind.  At  that  time,  you  and  I  were  both  lost  at  Myeongdong,  Seoul.  We  were  detached  from  our  respective  groups.  We  were  both  in  a  panic  condition.  Luckily  we  found  your  group  and  after  that  we  found  mine  too.  After  that,  we  found  out  that  our  respective  group  had  event  at  the  same  place.  Then,  you  greet  me  and  asked  for  my  phone  number.  At  that  time,  I  do  not  know  what  I  feel.  Usually  I  rarely  give  my  phone  number  to   strangers  but  I  easily  give  it  to  you.  It  is  already  stated  that  we  are  meant  together.

            I  guess  that's  all  that  I  can  wrote  to  you  for  now.  I  want  to  tell  you  that  I  love  you  so  much  and  I  miss  you  like  crazy.  You  are  the  best  gift  from  Allah  to  me.  I  hope  our  love  will  stick  together  till  our  last  breath.  You  are  not  just  my  husband,  you  are  my  best  friend.  I  know  I  can  always  count  on  you.  I  love  you  honey.  There  are  million  ways  I  can  say  that  I  love  you.  I  don't  know  which  one  to  pick.  All  I  know  is  that  I  love  you  tons  and  tons.

Your  love,
hidayah.
       

This  is  my  first  love  letter.. Hehe  Actually  this  is  just  an  English  assignment..  That's  all  I  can  write  because  I  don't  have  any  experience  in  love..  I'm  a  miss  okay.. Not  madam..  My  English  is  not  good... So,  please  just  ignore  the  grammatical  error.. :)
Anyway.. Thanks  for  reading..
Assalamualaikum..

6 comments:

  1. fuiyoo..sweetnya.. :)
    btw anda kena tag:
    http://fiqansz.blogspot.com/2013/07/ga-like-ja-bah-by-sharina.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai.. salam kenal,
    follower no.98
    done follow sini,
    jom follow teman yea yunk..=)

    http://tengkubutang@blogspot.com/ -->(official)
    http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/ -->2nd blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. dah 3 tahun usia perkahwinan.. tahniah yea..

    ReplyDelete